Evolution Stopped Sending After Fedora 3 Update

pmconway no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 27 01:37:04 UTC 2005

Thanks for your replies, guys! Actually it appears that one of my ISPs doesnt support using one of the free pop email servers.  I didn't realize thatthat was the first time I had tried sending mail when I was connected to them but when I reverted back to my more usal ISPs.  Everything resolved.

Thanks again though.

Trish

P.S.  Mark, just for general knowledge, could you please let me know how to delete Evolution's index files?  Thanks!

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org