regarding the floppy boot disk and HTTP installation

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:42:20 UTC 2005

hey,

thanks everybody for the help,actually i don't have the iso images of
FC3 what i have is one DVD containing FC3( bootable cd with fc3 on it
non iso).

I thought for HTTP installation i will create a link to a directory in
/var/www/  for /media/cdrecorder.

I will burn one cd with boot.iso image and either through http or NFS
will install the FC3.I have 10 desktops 5 Intel P4 and 5 AMD 1.66 Ghz.

Please correct me if i am wrong in installing the FC3 through network
installation method.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush