FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??

Roger Lin roger at linfamily.org
Mon Feb 28 18:06:19 UTC 2005

I am sure the bios is correct, CD is 1, hd-0 is 2 and floppy is 3. I
disabled other boot device otherwise the drive with Windows would
boot. Without boot up the Fedora, is there any way I can check for
what's going on? Sounds to me it tried to boot from the disk and
failed, where can I check with errors if I can't even boot it up?

Thanks,

Roger