Sound question again

Lloyd Hayes lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 18:08:00 UTC 2005

In the past I have noticed a lot of people posting questions about their
sound systems not working. I hadn't paid attention to the answers to
these questions.

I have a couple of older Gateway Solo laptops. I was running Red Hat 9
one of them and using one of the Sound Blaster drivers for it. I put FC3
on it the other day without SeLinux. It now runs as fast as RH9, only
without any sound.

I think that it has a NeoMagic 128(?) sound card. FC3 can not
automatically configure the sound system on this computer.

Any help here?

--

Lloyd Hayes

Email: lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com