kernel-2.6.10-1.1056_FC4 solves lockup and acpi shutdown problem

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Jan 1 03:10:30 UTC 2005

I just installed  kernel-2.6.10-1.1056_FC4 and the related newer
packages from rawhide to try and reduce or eliminate kernel panic and
not shutting down the system past the acpi_power_off portions. Both
issues are resolved for an hp ze4315us computer anyway.

I would not post devel topics here if it was not to help those resolve
current FC3 shortcomings.

Hapy New Year!

Jim

--
I just got out of the hospital after a speed reading accident.
I hit a bookmark.