PalmOne Treo 600 Support

Tibor-Attila ANCA anca.tibor at gmx.de
Sat Jan 1 20:56:33 UTC 2005

Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 09:48:28AM -0600-i dátummal Rich ezt írta:

>    Does anyone know how to get the Treo 600 working via USB with FC3? I have
>    tried using the software in FC3 with no luck.

With original FC3 kernel there was no way to use my Tungsten E. The
kernel does not handle usb-connections correctly. So, even if it is
principally working, it will not.

The list archive contains a few messages of this problem. I recompiled
the vanilla 2.6.9 kernel fron kernel.org with the .config file of the
FC3 kernel. Pay attention to disable the QLogic scsi drivers in the
kernel, otherwise compilation will fail.

Happy new year,
--
Tibor Attila ANCA
<anca.tibor at gmx.de>