Your e-mail message has been rejected ???

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Sun Jan 2 17:45:17 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 16:52 +0100, Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:

> Nope, I've got it  once - but only once. Usually I can send without
> getting that annoying mail, but if people know how the "sinner" is, it
> shouldn't be much of a problem to guide the person the right way.

It's a very poorly set-up spamassassin which I'm lucky to hear from for
every post (it e.g. scores 8 for the 2 words "unsubscribe" and "ipod",
whereas it's threshold is set to 5...).

I have informed the postmaster of the site in question but do not expect
any action (honestly, neither do I by the list admin of this list). But
then I assume people being on this list use Linux and know how to set up
a filter to ignore Auto.Reply at lee.k12.nc.us all-together...

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net