Your e-mail message has been rejected ???

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 2 21:44:17 UTC 2005

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On 01/02/2005 12:37:01 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:
>
>> >I also have been getting them.
>> >I sent an e-mail to postmaster at domain
>>
>> Ok folks, this is a virus, been around for a while.
>

> No. This is not a virus.
> The bounce contains the fedora message I sent to the list.
> It does not contain an attachment or anything else to deliver its
> payload to me.
>
> It is a misconfigured spam filter.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  I am not getting these messages here.
  Maybe they are being sent directly back to you.

I will agree that this is a poorly configured SPAM filter, but this may
be intentional.  I think this individual should be dropped from the
mailing list until the filter is fixed.

--
James McKenzie