USB jump drive

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Jan 4 15:17:26 UTC 2005

Rick Lim wrote:
> Hi there,
> Is anyone able to use a USB jumpdrive or equivilant on FC?
>
> If so what brand and size?
>
> Thanks.

I have a Lexar Media 1gig JumpDrive 2.0 pro.  I have had the odd
lockup but that is under FC1 and is related to another problem.

Note, some drives require that the file system be created as the old
file system is Windows based and needs to be removed.  Look at the
manufacuters WWW site or the manual for details.  Full HowTo for the
one stick that one other person that I work with has.  I cannot read
his stick in the default format.

--
Robin Laing