linux isps

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Jan 4 22:24:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 16:10 -0600, Langer, Christian wrote:

> Are there any national isps that are friendly to linux? I am just
> getting started interneting with Linux.
> Chris Langer clanger at tnstate.edu

I can tell you that Verizon is UNFRIENDLY. I pay for business (static
IP) service and I learned that anytime anyone in TS or CS asks about my
operating system, I must respond with "XP." Anything else, REGARDLESS of
the nature of the problem, and they will say that they do not support
Linux.

BTW, may I suggest that you move your signature to the BOTTOM of your
email?