how to spoof the browser type

David Limon Romero dlr at mega.net.mx
Wed Jan 5 14:08:42 UTC 2005

El Mié 05 Ene 2005 7:24 AM, Chris 'Chipper' Chiapusio escribió:

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Nifty Hat Mitch wrote:

> >> https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/ which takes me to
> >>
> >> https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/reject.htm
>
> In firefox, select Tools -> Extensions -> Get More Extensions
>
> Find the 'User Agent Switcher' extension, install, restart firefox,
>
> Tools -> User Agent Switcher -> Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP)
>
> now the page will load in firefox

I've been using the extension since it was released, it works fine, but
unfortunately some websites designed 100% for IE doesn't work (I mean some
'features' on the site), that's a kind of discrimination, people can't use
the browser that they want (firefox) and finally drop IE :-(
I hate that websites.

David
--
David Limon Romero  | dlr[@]mega.net.mx