fstab user root - read-write-permission

Falko Jeske privat at falko-jeske.de
Thu Jan 6 13:34:03 UTC 2005

This is my fstab

# This file is edited by fstab-sync - see 'man fstab-sync' for details
LABEL=/                     /                           ext3
defaults            1 1
none                             /dev/pts                devpts
gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                            /dev/shm                tmpfs
defaults        0 0
none                            /proc                       proc
defaults        0 0
none                            /sys                        sysfs
defaults        0 0
/dev/hda7                    swap                       swap
defaults        0 0
/dev/hdc                    /media/cdrecorder     auto
/dev/hda5                /home/falko/win            vfat    defaults    0 0
/dev/hda6                /home/falko/win2          vfat    defaults    0 0
pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,ro,exec,noauto,managed
0 0

what exactly i need to do? I am a little bit confusing about the answers.

Thanks.

Falko