Installing Linux!

Jean jeanlafleur at myway.com
Thu Jan 6 23:45:59 UTC 2005

 Dear All,I am having trouble installing Linux (red hat) on my 200MHZ pentium. I download the files (FC3-i386-disc1.iso, FC3-i386-disc2.iso, FC3-i386-disc3.iso, FC3-i386-disc4.iso) and burn 4 cds. Putting Disc1 in the pc and boot up from it. A list of regular message is shown on screen and the pc stopped at (Verifying DMI Pool Data .... Boot from ATAPI CD-ROM). There is a prompt but the keyboard is non functional.My next question to you is that should I burn all four CDs with the md5sum file.Please HELP,-Jean