arora.himanshu at gmail.com arora.himanshu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:12:20 UTC 2005

Hi,
                      At home i installed "Fedora Core 2" along with
windows 98 and windows XP, which were already there on the PC. Just
after the installation both Windows XP and Windows 98 were not
accessible through grub. I had the rough knowledge that there is a bug
in FC2, so i thought that on the last day of my Vacation i will
reinstall everything. I took the backup on other Hard-Disk and tried
to install Windows XP after deleting everything. But during booting it
gave the message that NTLDR is missing(after half of the installation
process of Windows XP is over). So i got the rough idea that some
information is missing form the HardDisk. So, i reinstalled FC2(FC2
worked fine) and then i reinstalled Windows XP after deleting
everything. This time it gave the error that Operating System Missing.
 At home there is no need of Linux Operating System. So my parents
wouldnot be installing it. Windows XP and Windows 98 have to be
installed only. Can any one tell me a solution w.r.t. Wndows XP ?

Himanshu Arora