Setting Up a WebCam in FC3

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Jan 8 17:14:58 UTC 2005

Am Sa, den 08.01.2005 schrieb Rich um 17:47:

> I am interested in getting my web cam working in FC3. It is a USB Intel Proshare camera. In the
> hardware browser it shows up under system devices as ViewQuest Technologies, Inc. Intel Pro
> Share WebCam. I tried to use this web cam with Video Conferencing under internet applications
> with no luck. Any ideas?
>
> Rich

I don't think there are drivers available. Intel does not own Pro Share
since 2000 and google does not show anything helpful regarding Linux
drivers.

Alexander

P.S. Please do not send HTML formatted mail to this list.

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:13:24 up 16 days, 19:57, load average: 0.50, 0.60, 0.52