about reading CHM files

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sun Jan 9 01:21:57 UTC 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 17:49, ibraheem haidar wrote:
> at the beginning , thank you
>
> I get
> gnochm-0.9.3-1.1.fc3.rf.noarch.rpm
> gnome-python2-gconf-2.6.0-3.i386.rpm this is from FC3 CD4
> python-chm-0.8.1-1.1.fc3.rf.i386.rpm

I don't normally play with this but as a test I downloaded the
following files from Dag's repository into a rather vanilla FC3
system:

chmlib-0.35-1.1.fc3.rf.i386.rpm
gnochm-0.9.3-1.1.fc3.rf.noarch.rpm
python-chm-0.8.1-1.1.fc3.rf.i386.rpm

and they all installed fine.  I then copied the file:

OFMAIN10.CHM

from an old NT4 box I have around the house and using the command:

gnochm OFMAIN10.CHM

it seems to work just fine.  I didn't see anything about the "chmlib
rpm" in your last note.  Is this something you already had
installed from somewhere else?

Regards, Mike Klinke