Default Wallpaper

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Sun Jan 9 01:57:11 UTC 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 03:47, Kevin Fries wrote:
> Chadley Wilson wrote:
> |Greetings
> |
> |The easy way to replace the default wallpaper is by replacing
>
> default_blue.jpg
>
> |with a picture with the same name.
> |but would it not be correct to change the config file that specifies
>
> this as
>
> |the default profile for all new user accounts?
> |
> |If so I have grepped the life out of FC3 and seems apparent I am
>
> looking for
>
> |the wrong thing.
> |could some one please help?
>
> right click on desktop->configure desktop
>
> Kevin Fries

Gee thanks Kelvin, <very funny> :) ROTFL,  but read the question thats not
what I was asking ;)
I said replace the default wallpaper for the default user profile.
I did not ask how to change my desktop wallpaper when it suites me.

There must be a config file some where that specifies default_blue.jpg as the
default wallpaper. I need that file. I can't find anything on google and I am
empty handed after hours of trying with grep.

Thanks

--
Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician