How do you know?

jeff lee fedora at jlee.fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 9 09:30:23 UTC 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 09:12, Maciej R. wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> I wanted to ask why you are using 'Fedora' and not for example 'Suse' or
> 'Debian'? What is the reason for choosing 'Fedora'? If you had a choice

I love the redhat installer.  It has always worked better for me than anything
else at probing my hardware and setting it up to make it easier later.  I've
never used suse or debian.  Wasn't that thrilled about mandrake.  I also love
FreeBSD, but it's a little hardcore for my home desktop.  I've done enough of
the manual building of packages and handling dependencies for a while.  The
other thing is that I know that I can get wi-fi drivers for Fedora.

Jeff Lee