mkbootdisk failure

jbest at insightbb.com jbest at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 10 16:34:50 UTC 2005

The boot image will not fit on a floppy.(I assume that is what you are trying to
do).  You will have to use a CD or possibly a USB/jump drive to hold the boot image.

To make a cd image you use mkbootdisk with options to create an ISO image on
your hard disk and then use your favorite cd writter to create the cd from the
iso image on the hard drive.   I have created a shell script to execute these
steps, but I do not have access to it to post it at the moment...