Does downloading a torrent file continues in background when I logout a session?

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 00:17:32 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:
> Your have a choice:
>
> btdownloadheadless.py or btdownloadcurses.py
>
> I prefer the latter.

Personally, I prefer the former. I usually use nohup and redirect output
to a log file (and use --display_interval so it updates less
frequently). That way, I can check how far it's got from another login
(which might well be from a different site...)

The btdownloadheadless.py version works much better for this purpose.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | +------------- Information -----------------+
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | | Killed user #23. Please inform the morgue |