mplayer as dependency error

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue Jan 11 07:52:21 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 22:23 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> The above sounds as if ATrpms is a use-alone repo, while it's
> fedora.us that chose to live inside walls :(
>
> (Max, I know you didn't mean it that way, but it may be read so :)

	I totally understand.

	Well, I might phrase it as "ATrpms and fedora.us did not come to an
agreement about conflicts and naming." :-) But you're still right -- I
didn't mean to shine any bad light on you at all, Axel. I really
appreciate all the work you do; I use your packages on a *lot* of my
systems.

	-Max