FC3 rpm kernel update location

Richard Emberson remberson at edgedynamics.com
Tue Jan 11 16:04:46 UTC 2005

This weekend I both upgraded on one machine and installed on a different
machine FC3 without any problems!!! Last night I started getting and
installing update rpm packages (apt with synaptic) but I notice that
there were no kernel updates (for the locations I have in my
sources.list file). Could someone please be so kind to tell me the
location of FC3 kenel updates. Thanks.

Richard

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.