FC3 PHP and GD

Jon Moss mossjon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 20:55:12 UTC 2005

I upgraded a Fedora Core 2 box to Fedora Core 3
yesterday.  I finally got MySQL 4.0 installed and
working today.  I started copying my web sites from my
old dying server to the new one.  One of them is
phpmywebalbum which uses gd2, which doesn't appear to
be working, even though rpm shows gd-2 is installed as
well as libjpeg and libpng.

I thought GD came standard with PHP 4.3.x.  Here's a
link to the PHP info on the new server:

http//65.28.2.1:83/~terry/test.php

Any ideas?

Thanks,