Gnome Thumbnail Nautilus Tool?

Troyston Campano fedoracore at troygeek.com
Thu Jan 13 02:47:49 UTC 2005

Hello,
In a previous version of Fedora (Core 2 maybe?) I know I used a tool
that integrated with Nautilus in Gnome that was very similar to Windows
XP's "Slideshow" view in Explorer that showed thumbnails of images when
browsing a directory of images and also showed a large version of the
selected image. I can't seem to remember or find out what this
tool/application was called. I think it even integrated with Nautilus so
that it was one of the 'views' (like Catalog, List, etc).

Does anyone know what this was called so that I can install the RPM?

thank you!

~ Troyston Campano ~