encreypted filesystem

Alexander Spanke aspanke at hpce.nec.com
Thu Jan 13 07:40:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I just installed FC3 and so far everything is fine ... now, I need to
setup an ecrypted filesystem for sensible data, but everytime when I try
losetup -e aes-256 ... I get 'Invalid Argument', also cryptsetup breaks
after requesting the password with 'command failed'.

I didn't recompile the kernel, I though everything needed is already
included there ...

Any ideas ?

Thnx in advance,

Regards
 Alex
Alexander Spanke                         System Analyst
      NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11            D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel:    +49 211 5369 146           aspanke at hpce.nec.com
Fax:    +49 211 5369 199        http://www.hpce.nec.com