FC3 - i'm disapointed

Kiryl Hakhovich administrator at bsolution.net
Thu Jan 13 19:12:52 UTC 2005

Guys,
I must have wrote my original post in a wrong way.

I able to fix issues just fine by my self.
I was expressing my experience over all out all three Fedora Core
distributions.

And basically what i'm saying is that at current state FC3 - clean
install os worth that windows.

Please welcome any flames, however....

The entire goal for linux systems like Fedora Core is to compete and
push away Windows from marked.

So far FC1 and 2 were on the right track.
unfortunately FC3 - will not work for regular not literate people, but
it should have.

Kiryl