FC3 - i'm disapointed

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Jan 14 00:00:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 19:18 -0400, Chris Mason wrote:
> >     Instead of posting at the bottom (like you did, and I am) the
> > continuing thread of the conversation starts at the bottom, then the
> > top, then the bottom- you can't read the message like a printed page.
> > You have to go hunting to understand what's going on.  With as much
> > email as we tend to read here, it's already complicated enough.
>
> How about a new concept to this list: Trim messages so you are only quoting
> the points relevant to the reply. Intersperse your comments with the quoted
> text. Each email does not have to contain every other emaill every sent on
> this topic.
>
> Chris Mason

    Definitely.  I noticed that one was growing a bit 'long in the
text'.

    :)  (just forgot)
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller