FC3/Gnome CD audio question

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:11:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
   Top post or bottom post on this list?

   I've found that a udev update through up2date fixed many of the
problems. Now the CD plays, but still no audio. I've turned up every
option in alsamixer. I enabled the Gnome sound server on start up and
I'm getting system sounds, but no audio from the CD.

   Headway, certainly, but not good enough yet.

   Off to look for more possible culprits in up2date.

Thanksin advance,
Mark