FC3 and ThinkPad T41 - current and prior kernels and other problems.

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Sat Jan 15 20:37:20 UTC 2005

Chris,

I also run a T41 without any problems. Here are the specs:

T41 => 2373-9FU
1.7Ghz CPU
60GB 7200RPM drive
1.5GB ram

running kernel: 2.6.10-1.737_FC3

The only problem that I've had to date was a mysterious sound issue
where all of the sound devices in the mixer seemed to be muted.

I'm having some issues with usb-2.0 but from what others write it
doesn't seem to be specific to my laptop.

I'd be happy to share any configs with you.

HTH,
Harry