Looking for a mySQL Client

Beri, Rohit linuxlist at beris.net
Mon Jan 17 04:14:50 UTC 2005

I guess the issue was with the CD's I got new FC3 cds and was able to
uninstall the old install with 'yum remove ...' and then reinstall mysql
from the original CD's.

even after that I see no new Icons for mysql client on KDE/GNOME.. not
sure if there need to be any... I can access mysql  from command line
thou...

What do you guys recommend as a good client for mysql on FC3 (KDE)

Thanks,
-B