Compiling a plain-vanilla kernel

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Tue Jan 18 14:43:42 UTC 2005

I'm having google-cramp this morning and I can't seem to find a
reference to this.  I know how to compile my own kernel, but I can't
remember how to do it with a previous config.  What's the syntax for
compiling a plain vanilla kernel under FC3 using your stock FC config?

Given all the problems that crop up every time Fedora "fixes" something
in the kernel, I'd like to try a couple without the Fedora changes.
--
Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!... Fix it! Fix it! Fix
it!

--Fry
  Futurama - "A Clone of My Own"