Trouble booting fresh Core 3 install

David Nelson David.Nelson at motion-ind.com
Wed Jan 19 22:01:38 UTC 2005

Well, I haven't updated the BIOS and am unfamiliar with how to do so.  Regarding RH8, I tried the upgrade to no avail so I just reformatted the disc to install FC3.  That is where I am today.

On the Hardware front, I'll take a look.  The machine has a slave drive Maxtor HD and a Yamaha CD-RW internal attached.