boot / startup problem

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Thu Jan 20 14:11:13 UTC 2005

Take the suggestions that Tony gave you and...
1. Every Linux machine has to have a root account, login with "root"
(without the quotes) and then put your password in, you will not see any
characters when you putting in the password.
2. Edit the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file and look for what it's using for the
video driver. Unless you installed the NVIDIA OpenGL driver from NVIDIA
then the driver should say "nv".
3. Your graphics might not be starting because of a monitor problem, in
the above file, make sure the horizontal refresh range doesnt go higher
than 60.

Just a few things to check.....If none of these work, write back.

--
cybersource.us
115 Richfield Road