Named seems to have broken SSL

A. Rick Anderson a_rick at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 03:19:42 UTC 2005

While trying to get a canonical version of chooted 'named' running,
something I did seems to have broken SSL.  The certificate being
presented for every https site is claims to be from "localhost.localdomain".

I've gone from tweaking my system to trying to recover from a critical
situation.  Of course, the tutorials that I was trying to apply all are
only accessible on secure sites, so I can't get back to them.

Any idea which file I broke that would be messing up SSL?  Could this be
related to rndc.key configuation?

-- A. Rick Anderson
When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle.
It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.