SV: Port forwarding

Andy ag1234 at carmen.se
Fri Jan 21 11:35:55 UTC 2005

Jari Marikainen wrote:
 > I really want the traffic from the target (65.114.4.69) server to
 > reply directly to the client. We don't need/want any traffic back. Is
 > your suggestion still valid, or do I need to do modifications to the
 > lines below?

Unfortunately what you say cannot be done, with linux or anything else.
Why would a client accept return traffic from 65.114.4.69 when they are
talking to 195.198.111.x?

Maybe you need a completely different solution, like running a
web-server on 195.198.111.x which gives a "301 Moved permanently" or
"302 Moved temporarily" answer with an alternative url of
http://65.114.4.69

Hope that helps,
/Andy