what are you using to write webpages?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Jan 21 19:23:36 UTC 2005

BB Cao wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am starting to write a webpage for my own, just
> little curious in choosing softwares:
> What are you using to write webpages?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best,
>  BB Cao

> http://mail.yahoo.com

I use the editor in mozilla for basic stuff.  I am learning CSS and am
looking at other programs as my demands increase.

For details look at
http://www.w3schools.com/
and
http://www.w3.org/

I started off with emacs in the 90's but stopped making pages in 1998.

--
Robin Laing
Instrumentation Technologist   Voice: 1.403.544.4762