html format question/ OOo

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:03:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have what is probably a silly question for a lot of you.  Whenever I
cut and paste text from Open office's Writer application to an online
form box (such as 'paste your resume here'), I get a mixture of upper
and lowercase characters on the html form.  Example:

ThE HTMl pasTED informATion lOOks LIKE THIs.

 My questions are:

1)  Is there something that I did wrong when creating the original
document, that mis-formats these characters when converting to html?
I am under the impression that OOo is wysiwyg; however I make
allowance that maybe there is a feature that I have missed ?

2)  I would consider that if anyone has a line or two of code that
would fix the document globally then maybe I could put that (in white
or clear font) into the Writer doc.  But then again this would show up
loud and clear when pasted, so I am not sure how much good that would
do?

Has anyone else had this problem or a similar one?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Marc