Japanese Language in Fedora Core

superespectacularisimamente-spambuster at yahoo.fr superespectacularisimamente-spambuster at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 11:12:51 UTC 2005

Thanks a lot for the info. I followed all the
procedures (installed packages, set locale, etc..)
but I keep getting this message:

(root at microtronyx:root)# /sbin/service IIim start
Starting IIIMF input server: su: user htt does not
exist [FAILED]

although httx is running!

(didier at microtronyx:didier)$ ps auxwww | grep httx
root      4015  0.0  0.5  6220 1360 pts/2    S
19:07   0:00 httx
didier    4065  0.0  0.2  4740  648 pts/3    R
19:08   0:00 grep httx

Sorry to bug. :-( Thanks to Alex also for the tip.

With best regards,
Didier.

(http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/i18n/iiimf-faq.html).