Intel Wireless 2200bg Network Card under FC3 for x86_64

Jeff Henager beregoggles at netscape.net
Tue Jan 25 19:04:41 UTC 2005

You may be able to use Linuxant's driver. I had a no name wireless PCI
card, and their wrapper worked for mine.
You can try it out for 30 days for free before buying it. Cost is about
twenty bucks for the permanent license.
Only thing is, each time you upgrade your kernel, you have to get an
updated driver. It was a lot of hassle, so I just went back to a regular
lan card..
linuxant.com