Getting NVU-0.70 for Fedora 3

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 26 07:10:50 UTC 2005

Hello, I built RPMS for Fedora Core 3 and for RHEL 3. They are found on
following URL:

http://hei.unige.ch/~strba5/nvu-0.70-1.fc3.fs.i386.rpm
and
http://hei.unige.ch/~strba5/nvu-0.70-1.rhel3.fs.i386.rpm

The source package is at:
http://hei.unige.ch/~strba5/nvu-0.70-1.fs.src.rpm

The spec file is to be found at:
http://hei.unige.ch/~strba5/nvu.spec

The source package should be building on all released Fedoras. I do not
have fc2 and fc1 installations, so I could not test it and on RH9 and
RHEL3. During the build the distribution is detected and corresponding
patches are applied.

I would appreciate to have a feed-back if there is any problem with it.

Fridrich Strba