FC as network firewall.

Franco primo at ischianet.com
Wed Jan 26 18:40:29 UTC 2005

Hi, what i need is this:
i have a Cisco Router and 8 servers with 8 public ips,
now i need of a firewall and i want to setup a linux server
as firewall to filter all incoming traffic from router and
pass it to a servers if the firewall policy have passed.

What i need to know is how can i setup the ethernet card
for use it as firewall-gateway for my public lan.
Best regards.