Newbie in need of serious help

Christopher Carr christophercarr at verizon.net
Wed Jan 26 23:02:20 UTC 2005

Hey folks,
I have been a WinXp user for years--Sorrrrrry, But I wiped it off and
installed Fedora Core v3. I love it and I must say it runs soooooomuch
better than Windows. All my peripherals work except my MFC from Brother.
The particular model I have is the MFC-3820CN. The printer configuration
has pretty much all but my unit. Brother has no updates or assistance to
offer and I am clueless on working inside of Linux command lines. Please
help, I need this machine to do my scanning and copying functions. I'd
hate to have to wipe this off and put windows back on.

Thanks all, I hope to learn more from all your posts
Christopher