Why I think FC3 sucks!

Dave Cross davorg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:19:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:48:44 +0800, Edward Yang
<neo_in_matrix at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>  Pasha wrote:
>
>>  Second, please turn off HTML when you post to this list. In Thunderbird
>> composition window, select Options/Format/Plain Text.
>
>  Okay, I like posting in HTML, which is not forbid by law; it's only the
> usual custom to post in plain text, I choose not to follow it. If you can't
> read it, please ignore me.

No. You're quite right. It isn't forbidden by law. However, on
technical mailing lists like this you'll often find that many of the
most knowledgable members of the list will ignore mail that is sent in
HTML. If you want to take the risk that the people most likely to help
you will just ignore your message then just carry on posting in HTML.
Sounds a bit of a silly idea to me tho'.

Dave...