Why I think FC3 sucks!

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Jan 27 18:20:07 UTC 2005

May I make a suggestion? if you're using Thunderbird as your mail
application, you can send both HTML and plain text messages, that way
you most likely reach both groups of users... I personally like HTML
mail too, but for many people this is not the case, since they may use
plain text console mail readers. Just a suggestion, though (I know this
may have some overhead on the list server... If that's the case, I'm
sorry I suggested this).