openoffice.org-1.1.3-2.5.fc3 printing problems

Charles E Taylor IV tomalek at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 28 01:58:50 UTC 2005

I haven't seen any annopuncement of this package yet, but it showed up on
the update servers today.  Has anyone else had trouble with this update
breaking printing?

Unlike the previous FC3 release, this one doesn't pick up the printers
currently configured on the system (all that shows up is "Generic
Printer").  Also, the "fit on one page" function in OOcalc isn't working
for me.  I have a spreadsheet for my grades that has a sheet for the class
roll.  The page is set up so that it prints out onto one page, but after
installing the openoffice.org-1.1.3-2.5.fc3 packages, the sheet no longer
fits on the page - in either print preview or on the actual printout.  I
checked, and the option is still set - ooo just isn't fitting the sheet to
one page anymore.

Rolling back to openoffice.org-1.1.2-11.5.fc3 fixes the problem.

Anyone else seeing this, or am I just doing something dumb here? :)

*  Charles Taylor <tomalek at mindspring.com>
*  Chemistry teacher, Linux enthusiast!