Are there Any Complete Apt Repositories???

sam samurai at acm.org
Fri Jan 28 05:07:44 UTC 2005

Is there any apt repositories that offer the exact same content as the
Yum  repositories? I've noticed in many situations the apt repositories
are missing many programs. Just curious where I can point "sources.list"
to in order to get the exact same upgrade possibilities..

thanks in advance
--

Sam Williams                                             samurai at acm.org
http://linux.rockriver.net                              samiam at gmail.com