tcpdump expression to ignore NFS UDP

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Sun Jan 30 15:02:20 UTC 2005

Andrew,

First guess would be that the RH9 box is running NFSV2 and using udp as
a transport and the FC2 boxes are running NFSV3 and using tcp as a
transport. (I have not verified this)

I haven't used RH9 in a while but you may be albe to set it to use TCP
as the transport. Perhaps check in /etc/sysconfig/

Is it not working? Or do you just want everything over TCP?

Cheers,
Harry