Installing mysql-4.1.9-1 in FC3

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Sun Jan 30 17:54:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-28-01 at 15:22 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
> > This should be fun.  If things are indeed busted, I'll find out very
> > soon.  In that case, I'll be shortly downloading the other SRPMs and
> > hope that any issues are thus resolved.
>
> I think the mysqlclient10-3.23.58-4 package should resolve those issues.

Just a final message about this: I rebuilt mysqlclient10-3.23.58-4,
installed it, and mysql-4.1.9-1 is running happily.

I moved SugarCRM over to the new box without any problems, except for an
issue with it not being able to read the new password format in mysql.
I resolved that by moving that one password to OLD_PASSWORD (not ideal,
but a quick fix).

Thanks to all for your help and patience.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu