javac

ricardo ricardo9285 at excite.com
Sun Jan 30 19:12:06 UTC 2005

hi, I'm new in this list, I have problems to compile in FC3 using java
jdk-1_5_0_01

[root at localhost bin]# ls
appletviewer   jarsigner     javaws     jstack   native2ascii  serialver
apt            java          jconsole   jstat    orbd          servertool
ControlPanel   javac         jdb        jstatd   pack200       Test.class
extcheck       javadoc       jinfo      keytool  policytool    Test.java
HtmlConverter  javah         jmap       kinit    rmic          tnameserv
idlj           javap         jps        klist    rmid          unpack200
jar            java-rmi.cgi  jsadebugd  ktab     rmiregistry
[root at localhost bin]# javac Test.java
libgcj-javac-placeholder.sh

This script is a placeholder for the /usr/bin/javac
master link required by jpackage.org conventions.  libgcj's
rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools are now slave symlinks to these
masters, and are managed by the alternatives(8) system.

This change was necessary because the rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools
installed by previous versions of libgcj conflicted with symlinks
installed by jpackage.org JVM packages.
[root at localhost bin]#

I really thanks some help