unsuscribe

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 17:32:54 UTC 2005

From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

> On Monday 31 January 2005 11:24, jdow wrote:
> >And I drily note that many of them seem to be nominally organic
> >computing units that have fallen slave to their minds' failure
> >to adapt and to failed habits.
> >
> >{^_-}   Joanne
>
> Hi Joanne.
>
> One thing I don't think has been mentioned is that some email agents
> seem to cut off, and not display, anything after the "\n-- " that by
> convention seperates the sig from the body of the message, so those
> users who are using such an email agent, never see the unsubscribe
> instructions so convieniently appended to each message.

This is understood. What is not understood or perhaps is considered
rather fuggheaded are the anthropomorphic animate organic computing
units that are prone to automatic responses to various triggers.

I hope you noted my gentle nose thumbing by trimming the message, so
I could obviously have bottom posted and didn't, very intentionally.

{^_-}   Consider me an equal opportunity organic computing unit
        insult generator for fuggheaded behavior.